Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council meeting at EclipseCon?

Thanks sounds fine. I'll get it into the schedule. Just let me know if something changes. I'll also check back with you to verify the room setup and any AV requirements, etc.

For your breakfast meeting, that's something you organize yourselves, right?

Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)