From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010 16:10
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Please check in with the projects you're mentoring

Hi folks. Can everybody please take a quick look at the projects they're mentoring to make sure that everything is progressing in the right direction?

Specificially, please look to see that they have a website, that their downloads are on the downloads server, that they're not struggling with builds, and that they have CQs for things that need CQs (I'm working on a tool that will help immensely with this, so don't put too much time into this last one). Please make sure that they are operating in an open and transparent manner. Please take a look to see how they're doing with contributions, IP Log management, and so forth. If you need any help, please let me know.

I'm a little concerned that many of our projects are struggling to get started. I've been getting a lot of questions lately that are answered in our documentation, but must be difficult to find. Please open bugs against Community/Process if there is anything that we can jig to make our processes easier for incubating projects.

Thanks,

Wayne