[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse FindBugs FixIt Challenge
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 10:43:16 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100915 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.4
I finally got around to posting the bug:
On 09/06/2010 10:07 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM, David Carver<d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can open a bug for this as well, if necessary.
I think this is a good idea. I'd probably create a bug and move the
discussion there. I think the effort can encompass a couple things...
1) having a day every couple months that people dedicate to going
through FindBugs (and related tools) reports
2) creating documentation so people can easily integrate FindBugs and
friends into their builds at Eclipse.org