Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse FindBugs FixIt Challenge

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 1:44 PM, David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Thoughts?
>
> I can open a bug for this as well, if necessary.

I think this is a good idea. I'd probably create a bug and move the
discussion there. I think the effort can encompass a couple things...

1) having a day every couple months that people dedicate to going
through FindBugs (and related tools) reports
2) creating documentation so people can easily integrate FindBugs and
friends into their builds at Eclipse.org

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org