[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: Monthly AC on Aug 12

Dear AC,

our monthly meeting is coming up next week:

Please add your agenda topics.

I'd love to see us move forward on Build System Requirements.
Could somebody set up an initial Wiki page? Dave C / Antoine perhaps ?

Note that Nick B has compiled a fantastic spreadsheet of build system capabilities:

But that might be too detailed for many consumers. Could we come up with
something more highlevel as start for new project leads?

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top