[eclipse.org-architecture-council] API Usage Report for Helios

Hey guys, here's the API Usage report I promised for Helios...
     http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/pde/apitools/helios/html

This is a suitable Helios install... it doesn't include everything but
most of the bundles (sorry if your project isn't included). We should
use this list as a discussion point in our next meeting. Pay special
attention to the red and gray colored results. I think a lot of the
internal references could be solved with proper x-friends
relationships between bundles that make sense (i.e., sse.core and
sse.ui). This would at least give us a better signal to noise ratio.

On a side note, we should be hard on projects that are using the
'org.eclipse.ui.startup' extension point without any justified
cause... see the attached picture... (e.g., Mylyn, PDT, DLTK, etc...)

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org