Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] JSR 301

I don't think a bug is necessary. We haven't opened them in the past. If anybody has anything to say, please just chime in on this channel.

FWIW, we solicit the AC for feedback on the JSR. Input from the AC is just one of the considerations that EMO makes before casting a vote on behalf of Eclipse.

Wayne

Antoine Toulme wrote:
I am not familiar with this JSR and have no take on it.

Shall we open a bug to track a vote on this ?