Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Hot Topics at Eclipse Tools Day

Ian's last blog post (http://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/is-osgi-crossing-the-chasm/) was very interesting to me.
I would also refer to the discussions on the RT PMC right now, on how and what to productize on the runtime side.
Those two topics seem very aligned to me as making OSGi even easier to consume is probably Eclipse greatest force and chance to become the default container instead of J2EE.

That's my $0.02.