Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominating Kim Moir

I have to agree with Doug here.  I'll apply two things from the Agile Manifesto here:

Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
Responding to change over following a plan.

A third could apply as well:

Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.

I also do think that it's important that we be willing to discuss and voice opinions though when we think the group needs to make sure we are doing what is in the best interest of the community.   The process and procedures should be used more as guidelines instead of hard fast rules.   Which to say, while I value the "process and guidelines" I value more the Collaboration aspect that an individual nominee brings to the architecture council to help get things done.

Dave