Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] RE: Nominating Kim Moir

I don't like public discussions about individuals very much, especially if they take place on an electronic medium like a mailing list. It puts people in a very awkward position.

Could we try to do nominations in a way that avoids this? Perhaps we can ensure that other council members second the nomination, and list these other members in the nomination email? This would make it more likely that potential discussions about a nominee have already happened, with some degree of confidentiality, before the nomination email is sent out.

+1 from me for Kim on the Architecture Council. My answer to all of Martin's questions is a clear yes. (I sent detailed answers to Martin in a private email - anybody else who would like to see it?)

Boris

Back to the top