[eclipse.org-architecture-council] See you at EclipseCon...

... quick reminder that we'll have an AC BOF at EclipseCon, for
those that cannot join the all-council StAC meeting on Sunday
at 3pm and anyone else who's interested in getting some AC work
done (look over our backlog and meet some folk face-to-face).

I'll send details as soon as a room is scheduled.

For the AC panelists, I hope to have a few minutes with you after
the StAC meeting is over on Sunday.

Cheers,
Martin

Back to the top