Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey

A happy and big +1.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
On the road. Please excuse briefness and typos.

Am 18.03.2010 um 20:09 schrieb Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>:

Esteemed Council,

I'd like to nominate Kenn Hussey to the council.  He has been an active participant in our community for a great many years.  His technical work is brilliant. Who else could implement something as complex as UML2 single handedly, while helping fix the specification as part of the process?  He is very well respected at the OMG for his contributions there.

His involvement at Eclipse spans many projects.  His recent effort to integrate EMF and RAP is but one excellent example:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/RAP/EMF_Integration
He's reliable, professional, hardworking, and can be counted upon for keen insight and fresh ideas.  You've probably seen that he's an active blogger on the planet always with a positive message to share.

I believe he'd be an asset to the council.

Cheers,
Ed