Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominate Kenn Hussey

+1

Markus

On 18 March 2010 21:18, Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
An enthusiastic +1!

Nick

--
Sent from my mobile device

Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Dash Athena
http://nick.divbyzero.com

Markus Knauer
EclipseSource
###   phone: +49 721 664 733 0  (GMT +2)
###     fax: +49 721 664 733 29
###     web: www.eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883

Back to the top