[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Discovery of project source repos

I'm not sure if this is fully an AC issue, but I'll bring it up
all the same. I've attached a capture of a twitter exchange
I had with a chap who was feeling a little frustration finding
source code repos for Eclipse projects. This is information
is part of the project metadata, and it might be a good thing
to post it on the http://eclipse.org/projects/listofprojects.php
page with the other indicators, making it accessible while
minimally impinging on the projects themselves.

Any comments before I add a bug for this?

 cheers
  --oh