[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC 14-Jan 2010 notes

Hi all,

notes of today's meeting are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/January_14_2010

Those who could not make the call, please read the notes and comment offline when interested.
I think that we touched on some good points.

Next call is on Feb 11 (2nd thursday of the month as always), new action items:
  • Andrew to follow up with more info for Martin about switching target platform docs in linuxtools
  • Andrew to file bug for better documenting "git at Eclipse for dummiees" and add bug number to AC notes
  • Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
  • Martin to investigate status of the Eclipse Nexus Project
    Special thanks to all who sent regrets in time, I much appreciate the list of "no-show" people getting smaller.
    The BIRT, Modeling, RT and Technology projects unfortunately have not been able to send a rep this time, please work on finding a rep who can attend next time.

    Thanks!
    Martin

    Back to the top