From: Wayne Beaton [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:02 PM
To: Andrew Overholt; eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in
maven repo now

The dates appear to be (almost) all 2007. I recall hearing about
somebody who decided to do a mass-import. There was some concern that
the format of something-or-other wasn't right. How's that for vague?

I think that an up-to-the-minute repository would be more useful for
adopters of Eclipse technology.

Wayne