Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] What Eclipse stuff is in maven repo now

The dates appear to be (almost) all 2007. I recall hearing about somebody who decided to do a mass-import. There was some concern that the format of something-or-other wasn't right. How's that for vague?

I think that an up-to-the-minute repository would be more useful for adopters of Eclipse technology.

Wayne

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

If you go here:

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/

You can see what Eclipse stuff is in that maven repository (the main
repository?  I think so, but I'm not a maven expert).  These contents
are something we should consider when thinking about why people would
want to consume Eclipse bundles with maven.

Andrew