[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Notes of the AC 8-Oct call are now online

Hi all,

Notes of today's call are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/October_8_2009

Many thanks to all attendees for another great call with excellent discussions!
We've got some new action items:
  • Martin to recommend Nick Boldt to Mike for nomination
  • Martin to talk to Eclipse PMC regarding e4 representation, API deprecation
  • Martin to file bug for asking Mik hyperlink Wikitext / crowdsourcing Docs handbook on the Architecture Council/Top Ten Project Development Practices page
  • Wayne to ask Sonatype about Nexus test installation
  • Wayne to try doing a 3.6m2 API Report on Helios m2
  • 'Ed to tell Cloudsmith about bug 283745 Maven
    The STP project was the only toplevel project who wasn't represented today -- 5th time in a row now, May 14 was the last time we had an STP delegate on our monthly call. Oisin and Antoine, please work on finding reliable delegates.

    http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

    Back to the top