RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for ArchitectureCouncil

+1.    Nick's had also offered help to  BIRT's build system.

Wenfeng

-----Original Message-----
From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 6:32 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for
ArchitectureCouncil

Greetings noble Architecture Council

I would like to nominate Nick Boldt for membership in the Architecture
Council. Nick's is a well-known name in the Eclipse community. He is a
prolific contributor of code, and knowledge. He is active in our
newsgroups/forums, mailing lists, IRC, Twitter, and his blog. He is a
vocal proponent of Eclipse Technology, frequent challenger of doctrine,
and advocate for making lives easier for committers and adopters. The
Foundation database lists Nick as being a committer on no less than 23
different projects. His most recent efforts have resulted a "Common
Build" infrastructure that he is tirelessly working to assist
innumerable projects to adopt.

I hereby request that we undertake a vote to invite Nick into our ranks.

Thanks,

Wayne