Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture Council

+1 from here too.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:28 AM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

From:
Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"eclipse.org-architecture-council"
<eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
10/05/2009 09:32 PM
Subject:
[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nick Boldt for Architecture  Council
Sent by:
eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings noble Architecture Council

I would like to nominate Nick Boldt for membership in the Architecture
Council. Nick's is a well-known name in the Eclipse community. He is a
prolific contributor of code, and knowledge. He is active in our
newsgroups/forums, mailing lists, IRC, Twitter, and his blog. He is a
vocal proponent of Eclipse Technology, frequent challenger of doctrine,
and advocate for making lives easier for committers and adopters. The
Foundation database lists Nick as being a committer on no less than 23
different projects. His most recent efforts have resulted a "Common
Build" infrastructure that he is tirelessly working to assist
innumerable projects to adopt.

I hereby request that we undertake a vote to invite Nick into our ranks.

Thanks,

Wayne

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to
the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you
must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.