Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Fedora bug status workflow

Andrew Overholt schrieb:
> I thought this may be of interest:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow

Andrew, thanks for the link. It reminded me of the NEEDINFO state. We
had a similar state in the past and it's very helpful especially when
working with clients/contributors/spec authors and pinging bugs
(issues/tickets/whatever) back and forth.

We also had IN_DEVELOPMENT and IN_QA which seems similar to ON_DEV and
ON_QA. The MODIFIED state seems very special, though.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx