RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council]Code quality/consistency reports publication

Hi Cedric,

would you mind creating an AC bugzilla to follow up with the
discussion, and potentially add to next Thursday's meeting
agenda?

Did I get this right: Sonar stores all the data from their
own servers, so Eclipse.org builds would pulblish data to
their servers? Or would a Sonar instance run on Eclipse.org ?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm