Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting jul 9

Hi,

> in spite of the holiday season we'll meet this Thursday jul 9 -

Sorry I won't be able to make it.  I'm at the Gran Canaria Desktop
Summit:

http://www.grancanariadesktopsummit.org

I gave a talk about Eclipse today (focusing on CDT, Mylyn, Linux Tools)
and people were very impressed.  All I usually hear is "it's too
bloated/slow", "isn't that just for Java?", "I don't use stuff written
in Java", "it's too slow" so it was nice to hear some positive feedback.

I'll write some blog entries with my thoughts and follow-up.

Andrew

Back to the top