Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architecture Council Chair

 :) :)

 Martin has been doing a great job with a motley crew.

--oec

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
All,

I am very pleased to inform you that Martin Oberhuber has agreed to stay on as chair of the Architecture Council for another year. Martin has done a wonderful job for our community, and we are very lucky to have him.

Martin,

Congratulations!

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director