From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Arthorne
Sent: Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009 16:54
To: Cross project issues
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] New and Noteworthy format or template

I don't know if there are any strict requirements on format or content. I have added a wiki page with some of the best practices learned from writing the Eclipse project's N&N document. Others feel free to chime in on this document with additional recommendations.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/New_and_Noteworthy
--

Mickael Istria wrote on 05/26/2009 06:02:01 AM:

> Nobody knows whether there are constraints/good-practices on the
> expected format of N&N...? A wiki page is enough?
>
> Mickael

Back to the top