Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know

>  I suggest that each each "Things Committers Should Know" should include a
> link to the archived "Things Committers Should Know", to encourage people to
> look back and scan previous ones.

+1  for Oliver's suggestion on linking - encouraging navigation of the articles
is a good thing.

Wayne, I think it would be useful to have a bit more clarity on whether we're
talking about documentary or code resources -- unless code and doc are to
be treated the same way, in which case I have a lot of wiki work to do :)

 --oh

Back to the top