[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow at 8am PDT

Hi all,

just a quick reminder that we'll have our monthly AC meeting tomorrow at 8am PDT / 11 EDT:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/April_9_2009

Inspired by the AC BOF we had at EclipseCon, I'd like to change the format of the meeting a little bit compared to the past meetings. The new format will be:
  1. New stuff - everybody on the call get a chance to name things to talk about
  2. Discussion - talk about the new stuff from (1)
  3. Backlog - going over existing items from our bugzilla backlog.
Getting rid of the "administrative" stuff (which I'll start resolving offline rather than on the meeting), I hope that this new format will help us to focus on new, interesting things that are better discussed online. My topics for tomorrow are these:
  • EclipseCon follow-up
    • Mik bug reporting wizard for Galileo - how to proceed
  • Boris' Platform UI bug triage -- recommendations and best practices for all projects?
  • API Deprecation
You can add your new topics on the Wiki (preferred) or just mention them at the start of the meeting. If you cannot attend tomorrow, I'd appreciate regrets on Doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/de2hn5pystwdtxip

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top