[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC BOF

AC Members,

As discussed in the StAC meeting on Sunday, I'd like to call for an additional AC Face-to-face meeting:
Wednesday Evening at 20.00 -- room still needs to be scheduled:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=836

Agenda:
  • AC Panelists - finalize how we're going to do the panel (who's going to be the moderator)
  • Work through the AC Bugzilla backlog
    • Focus on current "technical Architecture" questions
Let's use the great opportunity for getting together face-to-face in order to really get forward on some architectural questions.

See you,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top