[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mar 12 AC meeting notes [ACTION REQUIRED]

Hi all,

today's AC meeting notes are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_12_2009

There are two important action items:
  • Panelists on the "Ask the AC" panel at EclipseCon: please review the FAQ style contents on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Ask_the_AC
    if you disagree on any of the contents there we need to discuss it on the mailing list.
    The contents that's there now defines us as the AC, and while it's true that the panel will be more interesting if there is disagreement on topics, I think we should agree on the basic definition of the AC.
  • Everybody contribute discussion points fo the Face-to-face meeting - regardless of actually present at EclipseCon or not. This meeting is a unique chance to really bring things forward. Mike M should also be there representing the EMO, and we'll have several board members.
    I have fed the page with some initial points for discussion, please add yours:
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Meetings/March_22_F2F_EclipseCon_2009
Please do take those few minutes to think about what Eclipse means to you, your companies and your products; what's good or bad today, and what you'd like to see in the future.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top