[eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Meeting Minutes

StAC,

Minutes of today’s  StAC Meeting can be found here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/StAC_090115_Minutes

Our next meeting will be Noon Eastern on Wednesday, January 28th

Note this dialin is probably different than you’ve seen for the AC/PC calls, you can get the dialin information on the wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/StAC_090128_Minutes

The purpose of today’s call was to set the ball rolling for people to think about ideas and priorities for the theme of “Improving the Release Train” and a small budget allocated to help that objective.  I’ve setup a Wiki Page of some very initial high-level brainstorming from today to help start people thinking.

Please add your thoughts/ideas to the WIKI, and please do not be afraid to start a conversation about ideas you may have in mail.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/StAC_09_Resource_Planning

-          Don

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development