[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting this Thursday

Hi all,

Here's a reminder for the AC meeting this Thursday.
I have a couple of requests in preparation of the meeting:
  • Read the "FAQ" list that Oliver Cole and I prepared for the EclipseCon AC panel:
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Ask_the_AC
    Add questions, or fill in alternative answers as you see fit. I'd like to discuss items where we have different views at the phone meeting. Eventually, we should come up with a consistent view on all these questions, such that the wiki page can be promoted to a real FAQ. This needs reading and sign-off from all AC members, so please read it now!
  • Read the text that Philippe Mulet and I prepared regarding Eclipse Adoption, such that we can discuss it at the meeting:
    http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-pmc/msg00556.html
If you know that you can't join the meeting, please use the Doodle Poll to send regrets:
http://www.doodle.com/9dtv7yatxe27tmyv
PMC reps who cannot join the meeting please make sure that your backup rep joins.
Tools PMC, you're the only ones who haven't named their reps yet, please do so now.

As always, feel free to add items to the Wiki Agenda under the "New Items" heading:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_January_15_2009

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top