Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008

I've been thinking about doing just this. The podcast/vidcast would be a little longer in duration and complement the mailings.

Wayne

Oisin Hurley wrote:

what is a good length for a podcast? - The snippets we have
today should be done in 20 seconds, I'm not so sure if that
is a suitable podcast?

I think you would want to be talking a bit fast
to get that covered in 20 seconds :)

Good length for a podcast of this nature, which is
really just a quick update, is maybe around 10 mins.

Supporting text and links are required too.

For balance, the podcast might have two topics,
potentially related, where one 'leads-on' to the
other.

Let's see what Wayne thinks :)

 --oh