RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Things Committers Should Know, December 2008

So,

what is a good length for a podcast? - The snippets we have
today should be done in 20 seconds, I'm not so sure if that
is a suitable podcast?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top