From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Naci Dai
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 10:08 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal

I am mentoring a  project in the proposal stage but it is not on the list :-)  How do we do that?

http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/componentbee/

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FWIW, it's been there for about 2 weeks. The mentor assignments are also reflected on the project summary pages.

Wayne

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
FYI, I just noticed the "Architecture Council" bubble on the Portal (
https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php)

I don't know how long this has been there, but figure I would send a gentle
reminder to everyone. If you mentor projects, please add yourself to the
list so we have an accurate list of projects who have mentors.

Thanks!