RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EclipseCon Tutorial: EclipseDesign Patterns

Thanks, Martin. :)

We'd be happy to contribute to the Arch Council wiki going forward. As
Max and I bounced around material in preparation for this EC proposal,
it turned out we had far too many items. ;-) We're working on
organization and consolidation at the moment, and frankly we're pretty
excited about this.

If anyone here has any suggestions for the tutorial, that would be
great. Also, please take a moment to review and comment on it in the EC,
since that will help us to choose the best mix of material.

-- John