From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:31 PM
To: Scharf, Michael; eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EclipseCon Tutorial: EclipseDesign Patterns

Dear AC members,

I just stumbled over this EclipseCon 2009 tutorial proposal, which I find highly interesting:

Design Patterns Used in Eclipse
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=287

FYI, I have asked him to contribute some of his findings on our Wiki:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Top_Ten_Recommendations#List_of_Design_Patterns

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top