[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC panel at EclipseCon

OK,

I have entered this panel into the EclipseCon submission system:
 527  Challenge Eclipse - Ask the AC (Panel)
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=527

We will need 5 - 10 AC members volunteering to sit on the "hot chairs"
for answering questions, and 1 moderator for asking questions as
incentive. I have started a Wiki page for signing up and collecting
ideas:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Ask_the_AC

While that page will only be relevant once the panel gets accepted by
the EclipseCon moderators, we can start collecting ideas now. And, it is
relevant NOW to improve the title and abstract such that it gets
accepted.

Please propose title / abstract changes, and ideas for additional
questions here on the mailing list since that is best for discussion.

And BTW, Bjorn agreed that Sunday afternoon would be best for our
"internal" AC meeting since there's just too much going on during the
rest of EclipseCon... I've started a Wiki page to collect attendance as
well as agenda ideas. Let's focus on things that are best discussed
face-to-face:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/F2F_EclipseCon_2009

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top