[eclipse.org-architecture-council] AC Face-to-face at EclipseCon

I'm afraid that many of the AC members will want to lead BoFs themselves
on behalf of their projects, so an AC BoF might cause some conflicts. I
know that 2 years ago, there were some council meetings on Sunday
afternoon before EclipseCon.

Bjorn: you likely have the best overview on the conference schedule,
could you propose a meeting slot for the AC?

All: is anybody opposed to meeting on Sunday afternoon?

For the BoF, I have a different idea: what if we proposed an AC BoF as a
Community Event, where some (but not all) AC members are there for
answering questions. Title could be like "Ask the Mentors", or
"Challenge Eclipse". We might get some valuable input, and have the
chance to evangelize some concepts. What do you think?

Or, as an alternative what about an EclipseCon Panel with some AC
members on "hot chairs" for asking questions?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm