Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Face-to-Face meeting at ESE

Oberhuber, Martin schrieb:
> For those who have not been there, I'm looking forward to seeing you at
> EclipseCon, but of course you can also join the offline discussions :-)

I'm not sure if I remember correctly but at the first ESE in Esslingen
all the councils met one day before the conference start on Monday. This
won't work for EclipseCon, though. (Because of the tutorials). But it
might be an option for next year to remember.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx