[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Reminder: AC meeting tomorrow, Nov 13 at 11am EST

Hi all,

here's a reminder for our phone meeting tomorrow at 11am EST:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_November_13_2008
(+1) 613.287.8000 / 866.362.7064 / passcode 464440#

I filled in an initial Agenda based on the things that hit
the mailing list in the past month -- please add more
stuff that you'd find interesting to discuss.
Even if we'll not manage to go over everything, it'll be good to
have it captured. There are also some action items still open,
here's the more prominent ones (more are on the AC Agenda page):
I'd especially appreciate if the relatively few remaining people who
haven't entered their Bio yet on the Wiki could start doing so. Thanks!

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top