RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nomination of Linda Chan for theArchitecture Council

Whow, this sounds impressive! Especially given that Linda's working for
Actuate so she's not a direct co-worker of yours.

I quickly checked the Bugzilla "Eclipse Foundation / Community" component
and didn't find a single comment where
lchan@xxxxxxxxxxx
was a commenter
or on CC; I also quickly checked the recent DTP-PMC archives [1] and couldn't
immediately see any substantial contribution.

So, given that I do not know Linda personally, I'm going to vote "0" unless
you can cite any publicly visible contribution in addition to your personal
recommendation?

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dtp-pmc/maillist.html

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm