[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC 13-Nov-2008 meeting attendance tracking

Hi all,

I'm going to use Doodle for attendance tracking our next phone
meeting on 13-Nov-2008. Here are some hints:
  • The form is on http://www.doodle.com/n2by9c2dgwrdbya8
  • You cannot edit your vote once it is made. Therefore,
    please only vote if you are sure you cannot attend,
    or after the meeting. I appreciate regrets upfront, though.
  • To vote, just enter your name and tick one of the checkboxes.
  • If you have an account with Doodle and are logged in, it
    will automatically enter your name - less typing for you
    at the risk of getting tracked by your E-Mail. You can
    remain logged in based on a cookie if you want.
  • In case you should want to undo a submission, just
    vote again by adding a number after your name. For
    instance, "Roger Rabbit2: I attended" will undo the vote
    "Roger Rabbit: Regrets" in my tracking.
Thanks to Guillaume Chatelet for pointing me to this simple
but really nice tool for polls.

Comments are welcome, I'll remind you again during or after
the meeting to please cast your attendance vote. If you know
you can't come, please start sending your regrets through the
poll from now on.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top