[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC 13-Nov-2008 meeting attendance tracking

Hi all,

I'm going to use Doodle for attendance tracking our next phone
meeting on 13-Nov-2008. Here are some hints:
Thanks to Guillaume Chatelet for pointing me to this simple
but really nice tool for polls.

Comments are welcome, I'll remind you again during or after
the meeting to please cast your attendance vote. If you know
you can't come, please start sending your regrets through the
poll from now on.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm