[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Speaking opportunities with the Detroit Java Users Group

Is there anybody out there who is interested in presenting some Eclipse topics at the Detroit Java Users Group? [1]

Apparently they have some 180 members, most (if not all) of whom are avid Eclipse users. I think they'd benefit from something like my "What is Eclipse?" talk followed by some project-specific topics. The organizer is open to ideas and I am willing to help you assemble material.

Please let me know if you are interested in principle in presenting. We currently have no specific time frame in mind; we can work that out with the organizer.

Of course, we can't have you representing Eclipse without some fancy swag. In the past I have even managed to get books and stuff to raffle off.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wayne