[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors and Members

I'm finding that a few projects do have mentors, but that the relationship isn't captured anywhere. I typically start by looking at the Mentors and Members page [1], and then I go to the project's archived proposal. After that, I've been sending a note to the project's dev list.

I have updated a few relationships on the Mentors and Members page, but am not reconsidering this action as it's probably not my place. However, the alternative of chasing you down is equally unpalatable.

Please review the Mentors and Members page to ensure that you are comfortable with your current mentoring assignments. Please also, while you are there, update the table to reflect reality as closely as possible.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Members_and_Mentors

Back to the top