RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Who attended today's EAC PhoneCall?

Not me.

Sorry for not sending regrets. I’ve been at a customer site all week, and I’m behind on email.

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 4:11 PM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Who attended today's EAC PhoneCall?

Would the following people please indicate whether they were

at today's EAC phone call or not:

Doug Clarke, Adrian Colyer, Naci Dai, Timothy deBoer, Doug Gaff, Thomas Hallgren, Neil Hauge, Oisin Hurley, Jochen Krause, Wenfeng Li, Mike Milinkovich, Steve Northover, Brett Porter, Mary Ruddy, Mark Vandenbrink, Mike Wilson, Gary Xue

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top