[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC Members and Mentors

Dear AC Members,

it turned out that we don't have an accurate track of records
who's currently mentoring what project(s). The best we have
is this Wiki page, which I updated to reflect current membership:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Members_and_Mentors

Please review the page for accurateness (especially accurate links)
and update the mentoring information as appropriate.

Thanks!
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top