Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Inactive EAC Members Process

Title: New Page 1
Martin (and everyone else reading this email),
The revised development process was approved by the Board last Wednesday (August 20th). You can track all changes to the development process documents via RSS - http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev-process-changes-atom.php - or via the "what's new" page: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/whatsnew.php (the what's new page just renders the RSS).

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
I'm a bit confused by the recent change that I see in those documents, is there a
way I can get notified about such changes?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top