RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC Reminders

Good to have some discussion!

One point about alternating is that it's not only about remembering when
the next call is. It's also about scheduling other calls, and seems to
create some ripple effect:

If it's important for me to regularly join alternating AC meetings, then I
cannot organize standing meetings on either Tuesday or Thursday.
Unless I'm OK with not joining a standing meeting every 2 months.

But we have the voting system for finding the best possible
compromise. If you can't ever attend a meeting on Tuesday,
you can vote it -1. That is, you have a +1/-1 vote for each of
the alternatives, giving 3 votes in total which you can exercise
or not.

Assuming Neil's -1 for Tuesday and Oliver's -1 for Thursday
(who said they definitely can't join these days), we currently get:

+2 Thursday (Andrew, Jeff, Martin - Oliver)
+3 Alternating (Jeff, Neil, Boris)
+3 Tuesday (Jeff, Oliver, Chris, Martin - Neil)

I'm not in favor of re-voting (in the interest of getting a decision
soon), but feel free to change a vote or add one which you
have not exercised yet.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm