[eclipse.org-architecture-council] EAC Reminders

Hi All,

This is a reminder to vote for EAC meeting dates if you care,
as well as edit the EAC Top 10 Recommendations Wiki on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Top_Ten_Recommendations

For meeting dates, we currently have
+2 -- Keep Thursday
+1 -- Alternating Thursday/Tuesday
+4 -- 2nd Tuesday each month

So it currently looks like we're going to move the meeting
to 2nd Tuesday each month at 11am EST, next meeting on Sept 9.
Votes are still open until tomorrow COB.

I'm personally more in favor of standing meeting rather
than alternating one, but don't care whether Tuesday
or Thursday.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top