[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Architectural Walkthrough

Hi all,

At our Aug 14 meeting, Mik Kersten had proposed to offer a service
of "Architectural Walkthrough" to the Community, like the UI Best
Practices Working Group has been offering for some time now.

We wanted to offer this to the Community-at-large only after some
example blueprint of what the walkthrough could look like existed.

Mik offered to prepare some material for Mylyn, so could you proceed
with this please to get a first example, and let us know where to find
the material.

Once we have two examples, we could create a HOWTO and index
on the Wiki, like in http://wiki.eclipse.org/UIBPWG_UI_Walkthrough

Who else would step up creating a Walkthrough?

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top